Terms and Conditions
we will make every effort to make your stay as pleasant as possible. This also means that you should know what services we provide, and what obligations you have to us. Therefore, please consider our general terms and conditions, on which our contractual relationship is based.
All transactions considering the apartment are only valid on our terms and conditions. Place of performance for the services is Schlitz. German law applies . If any of these Terms and Conditions should be invalid, they will be replaced by others, that come closest to the intended purpose . The remaining terms will remain unaffected . Charges are made according to the prices listed in our current price list.
Terms and Conditions for Apartment and Guest rooms Schlitz, Marktplatz 6 (as of 01th/05/2014, updated 13th/06/2018)
- The terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between you and us and are accepted by you with your booking.
- The reservation of the apartment is made in writing (letter or E-mail) or by telephone. Reservation and rental contract come into existence, when we have sent you a confirmation (letter or email), and if you do not revoke your booking within 10 days from receiving this confirmation.
- The conclusion of the rental contract obliges the contractor to fulfill it. The contract may only be terminated prematurely for good cause.
- The reservation dates are binding for both contract partners.
- The apartment / the guest rooms are available to guests on arrival from 14:00 clock, and should be vacated by 10:00 on departure day.
- The invoice is due 4 weeks before the beginning of your stay. Cancellation and refunding is no longer possible after that date. By arrangement, cash payment is possible on the day of arrival.
- The Apartment / the guest rooms are to be left clean.
- Smoking is not permitted in the hole house.
- Pets and other animals are not permitted.
- Furniture and equipment of the apartment / the guest rooms are to be handled carefully.
- All furnishings and kitchen utensils are counted and registered on a corresponding list. For your own safety, please check them before your departure. Any theft will be reported to the police.
- Acts of negligence are not exempt from liability for damage to the equipment.
- We only accept cash or bank transfer in advance. All Prices in Euro (EUR).
Invalidity of one or more of these Terms and Conditions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision(s) will be replaced by others, that are as close to the original ones as possible. The same applies to any contractual gaps. Deviations and collateral agreements must be in writing.